Lightweight Bow Hunters Ghillie BDU Jacket
Please note that these are custom built to order. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
The lightweight bow hunter custom BDU ghillie jacket is here. Combine this with the lightweight BDU pants and get the ultimate ghillie suit for bow hunting. Get all the benefits of synthetic lightweight thread and military BDU's. Fully customizable!
- We use Industrial sewing machines to sew a knotted 1" x 1" nylon netting directly to a Military BDU 4 pocket coat. These are made by "ATLANCO".
- Our Synthetic thread is directly hand tied to this netting. The sewn on Synthetic thread covers the entire back of the jacket, half the chest area in the front, one sleeve, and has an attached hood. The open sleeve and chest area is so your bow string won't interfere with your bow shot. Available in both left or right hand models.
- Pockets are closed off, or can be accessible.
- The Hood is build the same way we build our Ghillie Poncho by hand tying the thread to a 1"x1" netting, and then sewing this to the Jacket. This design allows you to stay cooler, allowing the wind to pass through, and also allows for better hearing.
- By using a netting on the outside of the BDU's, you can add natural vegetation while out in the field. This allows you to change your colors by adding sticks or leaves.
- All our Synthetic thread is Fire-retardant *Water-repellent *Rot Proof *Mildew resistant *Non-Allergenic *NO UV-Brighteners
Choose from six BDU color patterns, and four different Ghillie colors.
Ghillie Suit Color Patterns: Woodland, Mossy, Desert, Leafy Green.
BDU Patterns: Standard Woodland, Digital Woodland (+$5.00), Standard Desert, Digital Desert (+$5.00), All Terrain Desert (+$10.00), Multi-cam (+$15.00)
Add Pocket Accessibility: (+$15.00)
Handed: Please be sure to specify left or right handed
Sizes: See Chart in Photo
Please note that each lightweight bow hunter BDU jacket is custom made to order, please allow an additional 2 weeks for your order to arrive.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.